China Survey Database -Data storage agreement(Trial)
The China Survey Data Database (hereinafter referred to as the database) is a project established by the National Natural Science Foundation of China - Peking University Management Science Data Center based on the needs of survey data from domestic management science quantitative research. The database is dedicated to the integration of domestic high-quality research and scientific research data resources, through the professional data management and monitoring, to achieve convenient data sharing, providing high-level data services for scientific research and decision-making management.
This database encourages research institutions or personnel to store research data in various fields and to share and share with the help of data publishing platforms. In order to clarify the rights and obligations of the database and data depositor during the storage of data, this agreement is specifically formulated.
I. Rights and obligations of the database
2. The database has the right to choose the form of data distribution, including sharing data to Peking University's open research data service platform for data preservation and future access.
3. The database has the right to reprocess the data, such as data cleansing, data specification, data integration, etc., while ensuring the authenticity of the data. The ownership of the processed data is shared by the database and the data holder.
4. The database has the right to use the stored data for the following purposes, but is not limited to:
- Adopt any form of promotion and promotion data;
- Describe, catalog, verify and archive data;
- Incorporate data collection metadata or documents into the public access directory;
- Use any means to store, translate, copy or convert data formats.
5. The database is dedicated to the long-term preservation and acquisition of data.
6. The database is obliged to take measures to prevent the confidentiality of research items contained in the data and to investigate the disclosure of personal privacy.
7. The database is obligated to request a unique Data Object Identifier (DOI) for each deposited data and to provide a canonical reference text for the data in a prominent location, in the following format:
[Author], [Year], [Dataset Name], [DOI Permanent Identifier], Peking University Open Research Data Service Platform, [Version No.].
8. The database is obligated to restrict data users' research results based on the storage of data, including books, articles, conference papers, dissertations, policy reports, and other publications, through data usage agreements, and to categorize data sources according to citation specifications. Includes authors and publishers of the data.
9. The database does not have the right to use the stored data for commercial purposes and is obliged to take steps to constrain such behavior by data users.
Second, the rights and obligations of the data depositor
10. The data depositor owns the copyright of the stored data and has the right to disclose the data through the China Survey Data Database or the Peking University Open Research Data Service Platform.
11. The data depositor has deleted all personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, etc.) in the data and information that the research project needs to be kept confidential. Based on this, all relevant information about the confidentiality of research projects and the investigation of personal privacy are not related to the China Survey Data Database or the Peking University Open Research Data Service Platform.
12. In response to the needs of the data depositor, the database may store all the information of the data, including personal identification information (such as name, address, telephone number, etc.) and information that the research project needs to be kept confidential, but it is not appropriate. Public personal identification information (such as name, address, telephone number, etc.) and research items need to be kept confidential. Data depositors and databases need to sign separate confidentiality and storage agreements to ensure the safe storage of such information and prevent disclosure. .
13. The data depositor enjoys the Class A membership treatment of the China Survey Data Database, and enjoys all the public data data of the database from application downloading and application of all restrictive materials, and is permanently exempt from membership dues.
14. Data custodians are obligated to support and assist the China Survey Data Library in performing the necessary data management and maintenance of this data set.
15. The data depositor undertakes that the one-time storage of this data set is valid for 10 years and will automatically continue unless it is specifically stated after expiration.
16. Without the permission of the database, the data depositor shall not share the data processed by the database in any way or form to a third party.
Third, the agreement is revised
17. The database reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement. After the agreement is revised, it will be announced on the Peking University China Survey Data Database website http://dcms.pku.edu.cn/CSDA, and will negotiate with the data depositors who have signed the agreement to sign a supplementary agreement.
Fourth, the attached
18. The parties will resolve the unrelated issues related to database data management and services.
19. This Agreement is in duplicate and is effective as of the date of signing.