2018 Peking University Data Analysis and Application Seminar Admissions Guide (Phase 3)
To help data-related practitioners and college students master the theory, methods, tools and skills to process data, Peking University School of Continuing Education and Peking University China Social Science Survey Center will jointly hold Data Analysis and Application Workshop on September 22-23, 2018 .
The course invites senior experts from Peking University who have been engaged in data analysis for a long time. The course is divided into four modules. It is hoped that through the systematic training of this course, the majority of data-related field workers and researchers will have a deeper understanding of data analysis, so as to achieve the purpose of inference and flexibility.
Training is divided into 2 days, a total of eight topics
Lecture 2:The first lecture: linear regression analysis. Lecturer: Liying Ren.
Lecture 2: Structural equation model. Lecturer: Qiong Wu
Lecture 3: Multi-level model. Lecturer: Jie Yan
Lecture 4: Spatial mining analysis of big data. Lecturer: Jiafeng Gu
Doctor of Political Science, Master of Statistics, University of Pittsburgh, USA. Associate researcher at the Institute of Sociology of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
Ph.D. in Education and Psychometrics and Master of Statistics from Pennsylvania State University. Associate Research Fellow, Institute of Social Science Survey, China. Head of the China Family Panel Studies (CFPS) Project Office
Doctor of Political Science, Peking University, Associate Professor of Peking University School of Government, Doctoral Supervisor. Head of the executive team of the Institute of Social Science Survey, China.
Ph.D., Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, Postdoctoral in Public Administration, Peking University School of Education, Senior Visiting Scholar of University of California, Berkeley and Harvard University, and Associate Research Fellow and Director of the department of Research and Development, Institute of Social Science Survey, China.
1.1600 yuan / person (including handouts, certificates, meal card fees, transportation and accommodation costs by the students themselves)
2. Fees are paid directly to Peking University by means of remittances and online payment before the start of the course. Peking University issues a central non-tax revenue unified bill. The Peking University bank account number is as follows:
Bank: CCB Peking University South Street Branch
Account Name: Peking University
Account number: 11001070400056006968
Uses: Data class 3 + unit abbreviation + name
1. Researchers, students, or those interested in research in the field of scientific experiments, quality inspections, social surveys, etc.
2. Due to the limited number of places, the principle of “first registration first served” is adopted until the time is full. Those who are interested should register early and avoid missing opportunities.
1. Submission of materials: registration form, my two-inch exemption certificate photo (standard requirements: 1 JPG format; 2 size is around 100k (as small as possible); 3 named after the student name; 4 background color is not required), the above two documents Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment to the Admissions Office
2. Qualification review: After receiving the registration materials, the participants will be reviewed. After the approval, the participants will be notified of the payment.
3. Remittance payment: After receiving the payment notice, the student will directly pay the tuition fee to Peking University by means of remittance, online payment, etc., and send the payment receipt email: email@example.com to the Admissions Office.
4. Entering the journal: After the approval of the student information by the Peking University School of Continuing Education, the payment notice will be uniformly sent by the Finance Department of Peking University. After the payment is received, Peking University will issue a Notice of Admission to the students to inform them of the registration and class. On the day of the course, the student will receive the admission notice with the admission notice.
5. Study time: September 22-September 23, 2018
Remarks: The Peking University School of Continuing Education and the China Social Science Survey Center of Peking University will sign an agreement with each student and report to the Ministry of Education for the record.
Deadline for registration and payment: September 16, 2018
Those who participate in all courses are awarded a certificate of completion by Peking University, and the certificates are numbered uniformly. The certificate is registered on the Peking University website and can be inquired on the official website of the Peking University School of Continuing Education.
(Certificate and central unified non-tax invoice style issued by Peking University)
Tel: 010-62767908-858 Mobile: 13581864680 (WeChat: 13710484559)
Address: Room 445, Science Building 5, Peking University, Yongheyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China Postcode: 100871
Contact: Teacher Tang
Class location: 6th Floor, Building 5, Science, Peking University