Peking University Questionnaire Design and Application Workshop (Phase 3)
In order to help researchers fully grasp the basic theoretical knowledge of the questionnaire design and cultivate their practical ability to correctly and solidly design the questionnaire, Peking University School of Continuing Education and Peking University China Social Science survey Center will be held Co-organized the “Question Questionnaire Design and Application Workshop” on May 19-20, 2018 at Peking University.
The course was invited by Peking University to be a senior expert who has been engaged in survey statistics research. The systematic training designed by this questionnaire will enable researchers to have a deeper understanding of the questionnaire design and application knowledge.
1. System, cutting-edge curriculum design.
2. Theory and application are closely integrated.
3. case study.
4. Communication and interaction.
A total of 2 days, 12 hours.
lecture 1:: Basic principles and methods of questionnaire design. Lecturer: Yan Sun
lecture 2: Design and application of the scale. Lecturer: Qiong Wu
Lecture 3: Survey experiment design and questionnaire development. Lecturer: Liying Ren
Lecture 4: Theory and Practice of Network Questionnaire Design. Lecturer: Jiafeng Gu
Jointly Ph.D. in Agriculture and Forestry Economic Management Beijing between Forestry University and Peking University, and Assistant Research Fellow at the Institute of Social Science Survey, China and Project management of CFPS Survey.
Doctor of Political Science, Master of Statistics, University of Pittsburgh, USA. Associate researcher at the Institute of Sociology of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
Ph.D. in Education and Psychometrics and Master of Statistics from Pennsylvania State University. Associate Research Fellow, Institute of Social Science Survey, China. Head of the China Family Panel Studies (CFPS) Project Office
Ph.D., Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, Postdoctoral in Public Administration, Peking University School of Education, Senior Visiting Scholar of University of California, Berkeley and Harvard University, and Associate Research Fellow and Director of the department of Research and Development, Institute of Social Science Survey, China.
1.1200 yuan / person (including handouts, certificates, meal card fees, transportation and accommodation costs by the students themselves)
2. The fee is transferred to the designated account of Peking University before the start of the course, and Peking University issues a central non-tax income unified bill. The Peking University bank account number is as follows:
Bank: CCB Peking University South Street Branch
Account Name: Peking University
Account number: 11001070400056006968
Uses: Questionnaire class 3 + unit abbreviation + name
1. Researchers, students, or those interested in research in the field of scientific experiments, quality inspections, social surveys, etc.
2. Due to the limited number of places, the principle of “first registration first served” is adopted until the time is full. Those who are interested should register early and avoid missing opportunities.
3. Recruit personnel from party and government organs, state-owned enterprises, and institutions to attend or attend.
1. Submission of materials: registration form, my two-inch exemption certificate photo (standard requirements: 1 JPG format; 2 size is around 100k (as small as possible); 3 named after the student name; 4 background color is not required), the above two documents Send an email to email@example.com as an attachment to the Admissions Office
2. Qualification review: After receiving the registration materials, the participants will be reviewed. After the approval, the students will be issued a Notice of Payment.
3. Remittance payment: After receiving the “Notice of Payment”, the student will remit the tuition fee to the Peking University account and send the remittance email: firstname.lastname@example.org to the Admissions Office.
4. Entering the journal: After the payment is received, Peking University will issue the "Notice of Admission" to inform the students to report and attend classes.
5. At the time of registration: Admission Notice
6. Study time: May 19 - May 20, 2018
Registration deadline: May 14, 2018
Those who participate in all courses will be awarded a certificate of completion by Peking University, and the certificate will be numbered uniformly, stamped with the seal of Peking University. The certificate is registered on the Peking University website and can be found online.
Tel: 010-62767908-858 Mobile: 13581864680 (WeChat: 13710484559)
Contact: Teacher Tang Fax: 010-62759641