2017 Peking University Survey Project Sampling and Application Workshop (Phase 3)
In order to help researchers to improve the basic theoretical level of the sample survey and cultivate their ability to conduct correct, independent and practical sample surveys, Peking University School of Continuing Education and China Social Science survey Center will hold “Sampling and Application Workshop for Survey Projects (Phase 3)” on April 21-22, 2018.
The course invites senior experts from Peking University who have been engaged in survey statistics for a long time. It will enable the majority of researchers to have a deeper understanding of the basic theoretical knowledge and field cases of the sample survey.
1. System, cutting-edge curriculum design.
2. Theory and application are closely integrated.
3. case study.
4. Communication and interaction.
A total of 2 days, 12 hours.
lecture 1: Methods and Applications of Social Investigation. Lecturer: Yan Sun
lecture 2: Sampling Design Method and Its Examples. Lecturer: Ping Lv
Lecture 3: Ultimate sampling and social survey execution process. Lecturer: Tao Kong
Lecture 4: No response processing method. Lecturer: Jie Yan
Jointly Ph.D. in Agriculture and Forestry Economic Management Beijing between Forestry University and Peking University, and Assistant Research Fellow at the Institute of Social Science Survey, China and Project management of CFPS Survey.
Ph.D., School of Statistics, Renmin University of China, Associate Research Fellow, Institute of Social Science Survey, China.
Ph.D. in Economics, Australian National University, Associate Research Fellow, Institute of Social Science Survey, China. Director of the Think Tank Department, Institute of Social Science Survey, China.
Doctor of Political Science, Peking University, Associate Professor of Peking University School of Government, Doctoral Supervisor. Head of the executive team of the Institute of Social Science Survey, China.
1.1200 yuan / person (including handouts, certificates, meal card fees, transportation and accommodation costs)
2. The fee is transferred to the designated account of Peking University before the start of the course, and Peking University issues a central non-tax income unified bill. The Peking University bank account number is as follows:
Bank: CCB Peking University South Street Branch
Account Name: Peking University
Account number: 11001070400056006968
Uses: sampling class 3 + unit abbreviation + name
1. Researchers, students, or people interested in research in the field of scientific experiments, quality inspections, social surveys, etc. in private enterprises.
2. Due to the limited number of places, the principle of “first registration first served” is adopted until the time is full. Those who are interested should register early and avoid missing opportunities.
3. Personnel of party and government organs, state-owned enterprises and institutions shall not be recruited to attend or attend.
1. Registration form: After completing the form, please send an email to issuance office at email@example.com.
2. Qualification review: After receiving the registration materials, the students will be reviewed. After the approval, the students will be issued a Notice of Payment.
3. Remittance payment: After receiving the “Notice of Payment”, the student will transfer the tuition fee to the Peking University account and send a screenshot of the remittance email: firstname.lastname@example.org to the Admissions Office.
4. Entering the journal: After the payment is received, Peking University will issue the "Notice of Admission" to inform the students to report and attend classes.
Those who participate in all courses will be awarded a certificate of completion by Peking University, and the certificate will be numbered uniformly, stamped with the seal of Peking University. The certificate is registered on the Peking University website and can be found online.
1. At the time of registration: the letter of admission, a copy of the ID card, and 2 recent photos of the two-inch bareheaded photo (name on the back)
2. Study time: April 21 - April 22, 2018
Tel: 010-62767908-858 Mobile: 13581864680 WeChat: 13710484559
Registration form download address: registration form